Fashion Trends: Summer 2017
Summer is on it’s way and I believe I’m not the only one with a crying bank account when it comes to seasonal fashion trends. Every time I tell myself that I don’t need more clothes but there are just so many cute new trends! In this article I’ve summed up the latest summer trends that have caught my eye.
The first trend that caught my eye this summer is a very particular shade of red, it’s this beautiful bright orange/red that screams summer. It looks nice with your summer tan and will make you stand out.
1. Boohoo Ruffle Sleeve Bow Back Playsuit ($32/€24)
2. H&M Blouse with Dolman Sleeves ($24/€20)
3. Topshop Plain Flippy Shorts ($50/€36)
4. Asos Woven Peg Pants with OBI Tie ($40/€34)
Yes you read it right, flower prints are no longer associated with old ladies. It can actually look very cute when styled correctly.
1. Zara Floral Print Trousers ($40/€30)
2. H&M Padded Triangle Bikini Top ($18/€15)
3. Asos Floral Scuba Ruffle Bandeau Maxi Dress ($95/€80)
4. Misguided Black Floral Open Back Playsuit ($60/€50)
At first I didn’t like this trend to be honest but I always get sucked in somehow. I like ruffles as long as they’re not on pants or something.
1. Muisguided Burgundy Lace Playsuit ($50/€40)
2. Boohoo Oversized Ruffle Woven Cold Shoulder Top $30/€20
3. Asos Double Ruffle Bardot Mini Skater Dress ($60/€50)
4. River Island Pink Stripe Bow Back Playsuit ($70/€45)
The next trend is patches, this trend has been going on for a while now, you see clothing with patches everywhere. The fun thing is dat you can also separately buy patches and apply them to clothing yourself.
1. Asos Rose Patch & Pins Set ($30/€25)
2. Boohoo Nicole Floral Patch Chain Trim Cross Body Bag ($30/€20)
3. Zara Shirt With Patches ($40/€30)
4. H&M Embroidered Denim Jacket ($70/€60)
Stripes have been a trend before but that was a long time ago. Now I see more and more people wearing flared/straight long pants with vertical stripes on them. This trend is very convenient for people with short legs because the vertical stripes make your legs look longer.
1. Forever 21 Contemporary Striped Palazzo Pants ($20/€20)
2. Misguided Black Stripe Bandeau Double Layer Jumpsuit ($55/€45)
3. Asos PrettyLittleThing Stripe Bardot Crop Top ($30/€25)
4. Boohoo Helena Striped Off The Shoulder Playsuit ($26/€23)
And those were all the summer trends of 2017, I hope you liked this article. I think of starting a series where I discuss the fashion trends of every season. Let me know in the comments down below if you’d like that!
I hope you enjoyed this article, thanks for reading and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin or Youtube!